HOME / COMPANY
Central Event Management
TaKaDu is a global software provider of Central Event Management solutions for the water industry. Our automated cloud-based service enables utilities to DETECT, ANALYZE and MANAGE network events and incidents such as leaks, bursts, faulty assets, telemetry and data issues, operational failures and more. Converting raw data into knowledge, TaKaDu provides visibility and actionable insights for increased operational efficiency and reduced non-revenue water (NRW) loss.
Data Driven Actions
TaKaDu offers water utilities far more than just detecting leaks or faulty PRVs (pressure relief valves), it provides the information to improve operational performance by focusing on events which are more important or just have the most impact on your system.
The application helps to align people, processes, and technology by breaking the organizations silos, prioritizing crew assignment, and providing insights into current system events as well as performance trends.
TaKaDu deals with ‘incidents’ just like CRM handles ‘customers’. Improved customer service is achieved through quicker response times, the faster resolution of events, shared awareness of events, and the effective handling of customer queries.
• Pioneers and leaders in Central Event Management
• Provides network visibility
• Event detection and performance trends
• Enables organizational optimization of people and process
• Increases network operational improvement
• Patented IoT cloud-based technology, based on big data analytics
• Demonstrated benefits
• Reduced water loss (up to 30% per year)
• Improved customer service (increased network uptime)
• Increased operational efficiency
• Greater network visibility
• Improved repair cycles (up to 60% reduction in average repair cycle)
• Managerial decision support
• Increased results with limited resources
• Quick and simple SaaS implementation
• Proven worldwide customer base across four continents
• Deployed in leading utilities worldwide, including Australia, South
America, the Far East and Europe
• Innovative approach
• Earned notable commendations, for example the World Economic
Forum Tech-Pioneer Award and a Harvard Business School case-study.
CONTACT US TODAY
to schedule a demonstration
HIGH LEVEL COMPARISON OF SCADA
AND EVENT MANAGEMENT